Introducing Missouri Digital Apprenticeships powered by Franklin Apprenticeships
You build your business. We’ll power up your workforce.
What is Missouri’s #1 barrier to economic growth? Skilled labor. And, the talent gap is even wider in entry-level, middle-skill occupations – especially IT!
Employers are feeling the pressure of:
- Unfulfilled jobs ad an underskilled labor pool
- Costly talent competition and turnover
- Outdated recruiting and ineffective training
- Time consuming internal processes sourcing talent
Franklin Apprenticeships, in collaboration with the Missouri Division of Workforce Development (DWD), brings the expertise of a proven model – developed over 15 years – that supports over 7,500 IT apprentices, annually. Missouri Digital Apprenticeships is a cost-effective, modern workforce solution for Missouri employers.
What Is Included:
- Training (technical, classroom and soft skills) including employee technical certification at program completion
- Success Coach and Franklin Skills Tracker
What Are the Costs?
- Pilot program employers are eligible for a program subsidy from the Missouri Division of Workforce Development. Please contact us for details
- Employer sets hourly wage to match current entry level journeyman wage
- Employer pays reduced Apprentice wages – 65% starting wage – Increases to 75% < 85% < 100% as competencies are achieved.
What are the Missouri Digital Roles?
- Computer Help Desk/Computer Support Specialist
- Network Engineer
Learn more about our Digital program.