Learn and Earn as a Digital/IT Apprentice! Have you considered advancing your IT career but are worried about incurring additional debt paying for IT certifications? Does it seem overwhelming to add more to your already busy schedule? How about this: Advance your skills and grow your career today as a Digital IT Apprentice in Network Engineering. Do you want:
- To further cultivate in-demand skills in the rapidly growing and evolving Digital/IT career sector?
- To increase your ability to grow your income – including wage increases based on learning achievements – from the day you begin?
- To gain industry-recognized certifications (CompTIA and Microsoft) that are portable and stackable, allowing you to build on a rock-solid foundation as you advance?
- To learn on the job from experienced peers, mentors, managers, and educators at no cost?
We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! We’re seeking high quality, motivated candidates inspired to learn a new suite of highly marketable skills with incredible opportunities for advancement. Job Title: Network Engineer Requirements and Previous Experience
As an Apprentice for the Network Engineer Role, you will need to bring strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership, and organizational skills to the job, as well as thrive when working in a team environment. The Network Engineer Apprentice needs to demonstrate an attitude and aptitude for the successful completion of the apprenticeship program. This could include previous industry experience, relevant IT certifications, reasons for interest in the role, and additional factors. Additional
Requirements May Include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong technical aptitude
- Genuine interest in building and maintaining networks
- 1-2 years or more of demonstrated, on-the-job IT experience – for example, working on a help desk as a Tier 1, 2 or 3 technician; working as a Systems Admin, LAN Admin or Network Admin
- IT certification of some kind (for example — A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft certs, coding bootcamp, Cisco certs) or have completed similar classwork