Start Your IT Career with a Tech Pre-Apprenticeship
A Pre-Apprenticeship is a structured program of technical and professional training which gives you a chance to find out if a full-time tech career is right for you. Graduating your Pre-Apprenticeship, including sharpening your resume and improving your interview skills, can put you in position to interview for full-time apprenticeships with Franklin’s clients, including some of the largest companies in the country. If you’re hired (no job is ever guaranteed), you will be well prepared to hit the ground running in an IT apprenticeship role with a starting salary that is higher than many college graduates.
- Flexible Schedule: Around 100 hours of self-directed technical learning, group coaching and career readiness support.
- No Cost to You: This $4,000 program is available at no cost, thanks to government grants, if you provide proof that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- No prior experience required: To be eligible for a Franklin Pre-Apprenticeship, you need a High School Diploma or equivalent, to be 18 years or older; and legally eligible for work in the United States.
- Fully Remote: Go at your own pace and complete the program virtually. This usually takes 6-12 weeks.
- Become IT Career Ready: Completing a Pre-Apprenticeship prepares you for a range of early-career tech roles.
APPLY HERE to start your Pre-Apprenticeship today.
Interested in more info?
Hear from a Recent Pre-Apprenticeship Grad on our Podcast
Watch this Video from our Head of Talent Solutions