Take Advantage Of Franklin Digital Apprenticeships
You Build Your Business. We’ll Build Your Workforce.
The digital talent gap is widening across all sectors, especially in entry-level, middle-skill occupations. That is why Apprenticeship and Training offices and Departments of Labor throughout the United States have partnered with Franklin Apprenticeships to help solve the U.S. workforce crisis.
Do you need access to committed employees anxious to prove their value year after year? Let us help to build your workforce while you focus on building your business.
- Build a motivated, skilled workforce from beginner to degree levels.
- Attract a diverse pool of job-ready/career-ready candidates.
- Gain assistance with proven onboarding and mentoring programs.
- Impact organizational culture with committed, loyal employees.
- Uncover alternative approaches to recruitment, training, and support investments.
What Is Included?
- On-the-job, employer-specific training.
- Competency-based technical and soft skills education.
- Mentorship and peer-support community.
- Structured assessments and national certifications (CompTIA and/or Microsoft).
- Selective recruitment processes.
Did You Know?
- Apprentices receive a reduced wage until acquired skills and milestones are met. For most employers, that represents a savings of $10,000 in new hire wage costs
- Wage savings are invested in skills training and certifications.
- Apprentice retention rates are higher than the standard hire.
- An employer may qualify for tax credit for each eligible Registered Apprentice.
What Are The Franklin Digital Roles?
- Phase 1: Computer Help Desk/Computer Support Specialist.
- Phase 2: Network Engineer.
Ready To Solve Your Digital Talent Shortage? Learn how we’re #ChangingTheAmericanWorkforce.