Unlock the Opportunities
We help businesses solve skilled labor shortages, communities attract workforce talent, and individuals find pathways to high-paying careers.
The U.S. skills gap has gotten wider, while the student loan crisis has reached over $1.48 trillion. The ability to afford — or justify— the rising cost of secondary education is under question.
- An increasing number of individuals lack employable skills
- A growing disconnect between job seeker capabilities and employer needs
- A rise in under/unemployment resulting in 7.1 million unfulfilled jobs
Apprenticeships are real-life, inventive learning programs that create endless possibilities for young adults, and can help solve America’s 21st Century workforce issues.
Modernizing the age-old practice of apprenticeships can help revitalize America’s higher education and training systems—systems that have become disconnected from the needs of employers across the nation. The status quo:
- Saddles Americans with debt
- Overburdens businesses with costly talent acquisition
- Weakens a community’s economic stability.
Franklin Apprenticeship Delivery Programs help stakeholders administer, execute and maintain effective, efficient, sustainable workforce strategies. They also help job seekers to unlock their future career, providing new pathways to high paying jobs.